Family Partnerships Program
(available to all Walworth community families)
Starting in March, 2019
Are you new to the community and would like to meet people?
- Would you like support with the social/emotional development of your child?
- Would you like to learn some positive discipline techniques?
- Are you concerned with how your child is doing at school?
- Have there been recent changes within your family? (divorce, remarriage, death)
- Would you enjoy a fun “night out” with your children and not have to make dinner?
- Would you like to learn about available community resources?
Family Partnerships meets once a week for five weeks. This program provides child-care and the evenings will include a family dinner and a parent/child support component. This program’s goals are not only to strengthen family systems and relations, but also provide families a place to make connections, receive support, and build foundations.
Space for this program is limited, so please call Mrs. Jennifer Ott-Wilson, School Counselor, at (262) 275-6896 ext. 1212 to sign up today or download the registration form!